- This event has passed.
Funk Fest Kansas City Information Page
August 19 @ 4:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Kansas City Funk Fest Volume 2 FAQ
Funk Fest Volume 2 Line Up:
The line up will include: Keith Sweat, Bell Biv Devoe, Doug E Fresh, Guy Featuring Teddy Riley and SWV
How Can I Prove That I Qualify For the Promotional Voucher?
In order to be eligible for the promotional voucher you must:
- Have a print out of your electronic ticket and a valid driver’s license with the name on the ticket
- Have a hard ticket
- Have a box office receipt
- Not have submitted a ‘charge back’ request to your credit card company or bank. Those who have charged back will be unable to use their tickets.
How will I receive the promotional voucher?
Eligible ticket holders will be provided with a local location where the ticket exchanges will occur during the week or the show. We will also have a team available on the day of the show from 10 am – 2 pm at the venue to provide promotional vouchers.
Will my ticket level/seating be honored at the Funk Fest Vol 2?
There will be a Platinum VIP reserved area for all patrons whose previous tickets say “FRONT” or Lower P2. In addition to premium seating at the front of the stage, these patrons will also receive two free drinks and a free meal.
There will be a Gold VIP reserved area for all patrons whose previous tickets say Lower P3.
There will be Preferred seating area for Lower P4, Upper P5, and Upper P6
Lawn seating/General will still be available. Patrons with General Admission tickets can bring their own chairs.
What if I lost/threw away my ticket? Will it still be honored?
You will need to provide proof that a ticket was purchased. Proof can count as a copy of the credit card statement showing the ticket purchase, or a copy of the statement showing a purchase at the venue on the previous event date. A valid driver’s license must accompany the statement.
I had a free ticket for the last show that has “COMP” on it. Will my ticket be honored?
Unfortunately, comp tickets from the previous show will not be honored.
What if I can’t attend the show? Can I get a refund?
We are unable to offer any refunds.
Will I have to pay for parking if I did at the first show?
Yes, parking will be $10 at most.
I don’t have a ticket from the first show, but I would like to attend this one. Can I purchase tickets?
Yes! Tickets will be available for purchase beginning on Friday, July 14th.
Kansas City Funk Fest Volume 2 Info
Date: Saturday, August 19th, 2017
Venue: Wyandotte County Fairgrounds
Gates open:4:30 PM
Show starts:6:30 PM
Funk Fest Kansas City event information is updated regularly. Check back daily for more information on tickets, artists, merchandise & more!
GUY Featuring Teddy Riley
Doug E Fresh
*Performing artists are subject to change.
Funk Fest Kansas City Event Tickets
Tickets Available July 17th, 2017
- Platinum VIP Tickets ($175.00 per person): These tickets are in the first seating section closest to stage. Each ticket includes 1 free meal ticket and 2 free drinks. Seats are provided.
- Gold VIP Tickets ($125.00 per person): These tickets are in the second seating section closest to stage. Seats are provided.
- Preferred / Reserved Tickets ($80.00 per person): These tickets are in the third seating section closest to stage. Seats are provided.
- General Admission Tickets ($40.00 per person): First-come, first-served. May bring lawn chairs or standing room only is allowed
*Ticket prices do not include, where applicable, convenience fees, facility fees, taxes, or shipping and handling.
Call Xorbia Tickets to charge by phone 1-888-318-2752
For ticket support please contact email@example.com
VIP, Preferred and General Admission Tickets available online, by phone and at the following ticket outlets:
THIS EVENT IS HELD RAIN OR SHINE. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
In the event rain is in the forecast, patrons may bring regular-sized umbrellas and ponchos. Umbrellas may not be used unless it is raining.
The following items are NOT permitted inside the venue: tents, grills, golf umbrellas, video recorders, outside food and/or beverage, coolers, bags larger than 12 x 12, pets (unless serving as an aid to disabled persons)
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.